a Cheap Holiday

Cheap Holiday

Welcome to a cheap holiday in my life. At least you get to go home at the end of the day!

Saturday, May 31, 2003

You all will be most thrilled to know that I have achieved One Degree of Kevin Baconness!

So, as per my typical Saturday morning routine, I stroll down to 19th St. in Philly to pick up a mocha-to-go from La Colombe. I usually browse a bit through the periodicals section of the neighboring Barnes & Noble, so I head there first before picking up my coffee. As I'm standing in the Regionals section perusing a locally-printed magazine, in comes Kevin Bacon and a daughter, apparently. Yes, it is indeed Kevin Bacon, even with his poor attempt to camouflage by dressing down and donning a Philadelphia Eagles baseball cap. The jawline and voice is unmistakable. His appears to be helping his daughter with an art or school project, where she needs photographs of different cities or areas around America. They discuss the regional magazines in the section I'm standing before heading off into the surrounding stacks.

All you reading this are now in the two-degree category...aren't you thrilled?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home