a Cheap Holiday

Cheap Holiday

Welcome to a cheap holiday in my life. At least you get to go home at the end of the day!

Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Christmas yielded a decent haul this year. $260 in cash from Daddy and Stepmomma Claus, yay me! A wonderful handheld back massager, that you actually use to massage your back. (Though when my father inadvertantly told me to fetch my "vibrator" from the living room, I froze in my tracks.) A lovely home bath spa mat, that will give me a new reason to keep my bathtub scrubbed and shiny. A pristine set of previously-loved books on the major religions of the world. What I find so heartening about this particular set of books is that the scripture covered for the Christian category is the Apocrypha and not the Old or New Testament. The devilish friend that gifted me with these also included a set of novelty, pink fur-lined handcuffs. Somehow, the combination of religion and sex cuffs seems terribly apropos...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home