a Cheap Holiday

Cheap Holiday

Welcome to a cheap holiday in my life. At least you get to go home at the end of the day!

Sunday, June 05, 2005

I tried to create a post saying "bon voyage" to Harbourwoman on her Romanian adventures, but the special characters on the translation didn't copy over properly and now the only free Romanian translator that I found online has been completely crapped out for the last week, so I can't do a new copy and paste and just put plain characters in their place. So, whatever...I hope the trip went well and you didn't catch anything nasty from the local water.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Harbourwoman said…

    Appreciate the well wishes! I took the appropriate shots before leaving! We'll give it 10 days post-trip to make sure everything is in good working order! Heck of trip! Will try to find time to blog it starting next week!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home