a Cheap Holiday

Cheap Holiday

Welcome to a cheap holiday in my life. At least you get to go home at the end of the day!

Monday, May 09, 2005

OK...exactly why is my blog not listed on Arianna Huffington's blog list? Apparently Rosie O'Donnell (ick, ugh, euuw) is blog-worthy, but not I. I'm insulted. OK, not really insulted. I mean, look at that list of blogs. How can you have something as meaningful as Stay Free! on a list with Rosie O'Donnell and Dave Barry (I'm sorry, Dave Barry doesn't do it for me anymore; he seems about as relevant as that crotchety bastard from 60 Minutes, Andy Rooney, whom I've despised for over a decade now). It's a blog list of schizophrenic proportions, if not outright bi-polar. What happened to go old-fashioned partisanship in blog listing?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home