a Cheap Holiday

Cheap Holiday

Welcome to a cheap holiday in my life. At least you get to go home at the end of the day!

Thursday, December 12, 2002

The sights and sounds of the holidays are full-throttle upon us and I find myself obsessed with my ass. Yes, my ass. Not your ass or his ass or anyone else's, but my own. I'm hoping to take a trip to Vegas in March as a little celebration gift to myself for completing a giganticus project at the end of February, and I would really like to be able to buy a new bikini and strut around a little bit and in order for me to feel comfortable doing so I will need a refurbished ass. I'm eating protein and doing my workout daily, which includes a huge number of dips, squats, lunges, and the like. Perhaps after the new year I will either switch gyms, start taking Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in earnest, or join a 6-week conditioning program. So far, I've lost two pounds, with an onerous 13 left to lose. I'll hit my usual plateau in about 3 more pounds and it'll be closer to Starvation City for the remaining 10 pounds. I hate the idea that perhaps in the Bronze Age I would have been considered a worthy asset for my ability to withstand famine for a longer period of time, but that in the Information Age I'm viewed as being obese. Feh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home