a Cheap Holiday

Cheap Holiday

Welcome to a cheap holiday in my life. At least you get to go home at the end of the day!

Friday, November 22, 2002

My new 27" TV was delivered and I spent about 30 minutes getting my new DVD player and old VCR cabled up. Since then, I have also joined Netflix.com and I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my first three rental DVDs. It's amazing how quickly you can fill up your rental queue by just browsing on the website. Here is what I currently have in my Netflix rental queue:
-- The Royal Tennenbaums
-- Memento
-- Monsters, Inc.
-- Brotherhood of the Wolf (Mark Dacascos, YUM!)
-- Amelie
-- The Others
-- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
-- Monster's Ball
-- Blade 2
-- Jeff Buckley: Live in Chicago
-- Bridget Jones's Diary
-- Hedwig and the Angry Inch
-- Chocolat
-- Legally Blonde
-- Unbreakable
-- X-Men
-- Red Planet
-- Donnie Darko
-- Pinero
-- Iris
-- The Queen of the Damned
-- Death to Smoochy
-- Mulholland Drive
-- The Matrix
-- The X-Files: The Complete First Season
-- Ghost World
-- Pitch Black
-- The Heroic Trio
-- The Brothers Quay Collection
-- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
-- Mrs. Brown
-- Out of Sight
-- L.A. Confidential
-- Legend: The Director's Cut (all for Tim Curry, of course!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home