a Cheap Holiday

Cheap Holiday

Welcome to a cheap holiday in my life. At least you get to go home at the end of the day!

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Yes, I know, I'm a terrible blogger. In the meantime, while I'm trying to think of something to blog about, visit City Kitties and contribute to their fundraising efforts by purchasing a set of greeting cards, featuring photos taken by my super-talented friend, Kyle Cassidy. He's going to become a photographic legend soon, so get some early product before he turns into Steichen and becomes unattainable.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger hise said…

    """Hello,
    My name is Prashant and I'm contacting from bedpage (www.bedpage.com) - we are a top classified advertiser. I found your website and offer a possible partnership with us that will help you with increasing revenue from your web. We already work with similar webs like yours: these publishers earn great additional revenue with us.

    We would like to place a dofollow link on your website from where we can get the traffic. We ae person responsible for your site  monetization so we can discuss some details and see if we could work together.
    re willing to pay you in bitcoins.

    We provide customised solutions for each partner, so I would like to get in touch with th
    Best regards


    --
    Prashant
    Traffic Acquisition
    bedpage

    Email: bpmediabuyer@gmail.com
    Skype: prashushinde7 
    Website: www.bedpage.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home