a Cheap Holiday

Cheap Holiday

Welcome to a cheap holiday in my life. At least you get to go home at the end of the day!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Growing up

So...my search for a place of my own in Philly has yielded an offer. Which yielded a counteroffer from the sellers. Which has yielded to my acceptance of the counteroffer. Which will yield...who knows? Maybe a very adorable place of my own within walking distance of the much-vaunted Cheeseteak Corner! I already am acquainted with a couple of my possible neighbors, so this is feeling very right. The feng shui of the house is pretty good too. The current owners are moving out to get more space for their expanding family, so according to IFM Kiwi, it is better feng shui to buy a property that is being turned over for happy reasons, not unfortunate ones.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds pretty right! And the pictures you sent look great. Congrats/good luck/break a leg - not sure what the appropriate well wish is for a potential homebuyer.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home