a Cheap Holiday

Cheap Holiday

Welcome to a cheap holiday in my life. At least you get to go home at the end of the day!

Monday, February 20, 2006

Obviously losing my touch

So I offered to have sex with a gentleman whom I'm acquainted with. I thought I was pretty obvious about the offer, but the offer was not accepted, nor even spoken of. I guess this is indicative of my sense of hubris that I would expect such an offer to be lept upon (no pun intended), but I feel rather confused now that it wasn't. And I mean "confused" in an "ok, am I just that hideous-looking nowadays?" sort of way, not an "ohmigod, I will never find anyone to love meeeeeeee!" sort of way. I have people who love me, I'm not love-starved. I was mostly in the mood for a bit of fun and good Lord, aren't men supposed to be genetically driven to locate commitment-free sex? Granted, this person's life is rather complicated--whose isn't?--but that just seemed like another reason for a bit of fun. Hmmm.

Well, whatever. Opportunity will present itself elsewhere, I'm sure.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger ACG said…

    oh he's just a clueless mess!
    don't fear... our favorite I'm-not-a-metrosexual Metrosexual writer will be back very soon.

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger LadyAdmin said…

    I smell a bathroom raid!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home