a Cheap Holiday

Cheap Holiday

Welcome to a cheap holiday in my life. At least you get to go home at the end of the day!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Yes, yes I know...it's been awhile. Sue me, I lead a busy life. Life's latest adventure lead me to the interior of a "gentleman's club" (a phrase I can't say without snickering like a village idiot). Actually, this was not so much the adventurous portion of our program--I have been in several titty bars before in my youngish life. This visit's tweak was the presence of well over one hundred Pagans....and....wait for it....Warlocks biker gang members. Well, what's so special about a titty bar filled with bikers, you ask? Oh, nothing really, except these two particular gangs tend to be turf enemies. On this particular weekend, however, they were filled to the brim with fraternal love and peace as part of their annual "toys for tots" motorcycle run. Yes, yes....I did not stutter. Rival biker gangs celebrate charitable giving by hitting strip clubs. Pax, ya'll.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home