a Cheap Holiday

Cheap Holiday

Welcome to a cheap holiday in my life. At least you get to go home at the end of the day!

Thursday, October 31, 2002

Tonight, I'm off to Manhattan for a long weekend of debauchery with my girlfriends. This will largely consist of shopping, museum hopping, drinking, and dancing. I miss Kali-the-Avenging-Goddess and will no doubt be forcing her to act as my personal shopper, since it's her stylish touch that most often makes me look super-hot. Curiously enough, when I dress myself, I tend to opt for a slightly more conservative style, while Kali delights into turning me into some 1940's, retro, pinup goddess. I've tried to pack as lightly as possible, to allow room for new clothes, shoes, and hopefully a few early Christmas presents. Thank the Goddess that November is a three paycheck month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home