a Cheap Holiday

Cheap Holiday

Welcome to a cheap holiday in my life. At least you get to go home at the end of the day!

Saturday, October 26, 2002

These are a few of my favorite things...


...an icy cold margarita

...a rainy day spent under warm blankets with a sexy partner

...men who look me in the eyes

...kisses behind the ears

...a scalding hot, fragrant bubble bath

...a bold red wine

...mashed potatoes with much more butter than is healthy

...the smooth lines of a finely boned corset

...the vibrant colors of Mexican design and art

...stargazer lilies

...the feeling a fine chocolate truffle melting on my tongue

...the hip flexor muscle on an attractive man

...the sound of a cat's purr against my ear

...the smile and laughter of a happy child

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home