a Cheap Holiday

Cheap Holiday

Welcome to a cheap holiday in my life. At least you get to go home at the end of the day!

Friday, January 04, 2002

Abm peel mick.

I felt bad enough that I decided to take a sick day today. I only take about two sick days a year, so might as well start the year off right. There's no need in making all my co-workers sick as well.

Some people prefer to be alone when they're sick. I much prefer to have someone around to coddle and pamper me. I haven't had anyone to nurse me in over two years and as my cat doesn't have any thumbs, it's kinda hard for her to open a soup can. I miss having someone to fetch a paper or medicine, draw a bath, or rub my feet. I enjoy taking care of someone I love as well, so it's not like I'm some hypochondriac hard-case. It's just nice to know that there's someone in the world who cares enough about your existence to want to prevent your untimely demise from disease.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home