a Cheap Holiday

Cheap Holiday

Welcome to a cheap holiday in my life. At least you get to go home at the end of the day!

Friday, August 19, 2005

Celebrity Skin

My naughty British mate, Hamptons Sean, sent me a copy of the nekkid Jude Law photo that has the public all abuzz. The yellow journalists are being a tad cruel about Jude, making catty remarks about his lack of endowment. To me, his endowment appeared to be perfectly normal. Not overly large, but not overly small either. Someone was quoted as saying that he's "no Tommy Lee." Yeah, well, Tommy Lee is a freak of nature and there can be "too much of a good thing."

Upon receipt of the scandalous photo, I did what any red-blooded American woman would do...

I emailed all my girlfriends.

Zillah has so far responded with the most adorable opinion:
The entertaining thing about Jude Law is that he's a celebrity a girl
can reasonably dream of having, 'cause bless his wee cotton socks he's
apparently a complete slut. *licks him again*


Heeee! "Wee cotton socks"!

Whenever I'm feeling down on myself, I just need to say:
I could totally have Jude Law AND Colin Farrell!

5 Comments:

  • At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want that pic! - The "H" woman
    ;)

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger ACG said…

    will you share them with me?????

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger LadyAdmin said…

    I sent you the one already, Greedy Girl!

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger ACG said…

    yes.
    i am a very very bad girl.
    ;-)

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think Mr. Law's johnson is perfectly normal and I'm sure it provides him and others with plenty of pleasure. We all know it ain't the size of the vessel but the motion of the ocean anyway. A guy can have a pecker the size of his middle finger and still rock your world in the sack.

    I [heart] willies.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home