a Cheap Holiday

Cheap Holiday

Welcome to a cheap holiday in my life. At least you get to go home at the end of the day!

Thursday, July 07, 2005

This morning's news of bomb attacks in London sent me on an emailing frenzy once I got to work. Granted, if any of my friends had actually been caught in the bombing, I probably would not have heard from them for hours, if at all. Rockstar Dave checked in quickly, all safe and sound, though living in King's Cross he was uncomfortably close to the action. Hamptons Sean was still in NYC, but was already scheduled to go to London tomorrow, tut-tutting me on IM by saying "tomorrow it will all be fine." I can't say I'm terribly convinced, but he's the Londoner, so I will defer to his judgment.

Be careful out there people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home