a Cheap Holiday

Cheap Holiday

Welcome to a cheap holiday in my life. At least you get to go home at the end of the day!

Friday, February 15, 2002

A respondent to my personal ad asked me on instant messenger one day, in reference to my blog, what I "got out of having my life online for everyone to see." Of course, in a text-only environment it's hard to tell whether such a question is being asked in the spirit of sincere curiosity or imflammatory confrontation, so I decided to err on the side of gentility and simply said that it was a way for my friends to keep up with my activities and that I would never post anything truly confidential. No one is ever truly going to get to know me by reading my blog because there are always going to be things that I keep to myself. Besides, how do you know that what I publish in this blog isn't pure fiction to begin with?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home