a Cheap Holiday

Cheap Holiday

Welcome to a cheap holiday in my life. At least you get to go home at the end of the day!

Sunday, October 12, 2003

Non sequitur aside, Pt 2: Saw a boy at the coffeeshop this morning. I use the term "boy" as a broad descriptor for males that appear to be younger than myself. I really have no idea how old he is. He's a regular to the neighborhood, a lithe build with mocha-colored creamy skin, dark eyes, and black hair, which he typically keeps pulled back into a ponytail. Today, he walked into the shop with his hair free and I almost had a case of whiplash. He reminds me of a couple of boys I've loved in my life, but he strongly resembles Tripp. Tripp is still a dear friend, off in Hollywood seeking his creative fortune.

A gentleman recently asked me if I "prefer younger men." I wouldn't say I specifically seek out younger men and I've certainly dated a few older men in my life. I've always tended to run with a younger crowd and I'm sure I don't "act my age." I suppose one could hypothesize that I'm seeking to vicariously retain my youth, by being with younger men, I don't really know. But then, why really question it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home