a Cheap Holiday

Cheap Holiday

Welcome to a cheap holiday in my life. At least you get to go home at the end of the day!

Friday, December 14, 2001

I've been contemplating buying new bed linens for some time. Not that my current bedding is nasty or torn or anything, but it is monochromatic. My bedroom definately could use some color to offset all that rental beige and white. I've also been considering a new bedside lamp to replace the one that was damaged during my move to Philly.

My apartment is neat and attractive and overly spacious, the translation of which is "devoid of furniture, color, or tchotchkes." In other words, empty. I'm basically paying rent for the damn cat to run around in circles all day long. Musing on the possibility of having sex again gets me in a home decorating mood. In my opinion, pleasant surroundings enhance both sexuality and sexual experiences. After all the mackin' and sackin' is over, you want something nice to look at or soft, fluffy bedding to lie on.

Not that I anticipate being in imminent danger of getting laid. I've only had a few one-night-stands in my life and I just don't enjoy them. I'm not playing hard-to-get, I'd just rather get to know someone, understand their likes and dislikes and predilictions.

Besides, isn't fantasy and anticipation and making out til your lips are sore a big part of the fun?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home